How to choose a Destination Wedding location.
Choosing a Destination Wedding Resort can be a challenge. It must be romantic yet have a water park for the kids. It must have oceanview rooms, but not too expensive. It must have great food, a swim-up bar, shopping, a gym, the list goes on and on.
Here is a list of do’s and don’ts to help you out.
- Don’t pick a resort on price alone. Too many couples search the Web looking for the cheapest price and then decide on the resort. This will lead to disappointment. You get what you pay for.
- Do decide on a price range that will suit both you and your guests. Then look for resorts within that price range. Make a short list of possible resort and then work from there.
- Do make a list of the features you want your resort to have. Swim-up bar, oceanview rooms, room service, are all important features you may want to consider.
- Don’t pick a resort because they will give you a free room, or a free ceremony. Remember nothing is free. Free offers can be a hook to get you to the resort where you end up paying for things you think should be included, such as music or photography.
- Do pick a resort based on availability on the Date you want. Always check with the resort to make sure they have your date available for your service before you put down deposits for the vacation package.
- Do ask your friends and family for their opinions. Take it all into consideration then make your own decision.
- Do visit the resort before you buy. Plan a trip and visit a few resorts. Set up meetings with Wedding Planners and tour the resorts. This is the only way you will know without a doubt, that you have made the right decision on a location.
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Exclusive $50 Onboard Credit on select 2024 Princess Crui... more