How to Plan the Best Bachelorette Party
Calling all Maid’s of Honour
Here’s an easy check list for planning the a Caribbean, All-inclusive Resort vacation for the girls.
What you do
- Let the Bride pick the destination
- Created a Guest list together with the Bride
- Pick a resort that suits you.Party? Quiet? Beach? Spa?
- Everyone pays their own way, including the Bride
- Maid of Honour pays for extras such as customized t-shirts, hats, and gift bags.
- Contact the resort to arrange a cocktail party, or a specialty dinner
What your Travel Agent does
- Helps with the selection of destination and resort
- Creates invitation for guests
- Liaison between you and the airline, and you and the resort
- Makes the booking with each guest
- Collects the money, so you don’t have to deal with money and friends. (a bad combination)
- Arranges room requests, seat selection, insurance
- Prepares and sends out e-tickets
Our Trent Travel Agents will be willing to help in any way we can.
These parties can be for everyone, don’t forget to invite the Mothers, Aunts and Grannies. They like to let their hair down too.
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Encore Cruises - Trip For Two: Pick Your Perfect Cruise
Whether you’re getting married, celebrating your honeymoo... more
Award Winning I Do's
Saint Lucia is the world’s leading wedding and honeymoon ... more
Private Island Honeymoons
Take a Honeymoon, or a second Honeymoon on a Private Isla... morefrom $1,295.00 CAD